b16 gen1 swap, j1 tranny, 88crxsi, what axles/shaft to use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol. I'm talking about the sheilds in the pics above. But I guess I could have removed the wrong thing. It is possible, with this being my first time messing with the area of my car(-brakes).
And yes, I am using the int. shaft that came with my b16 gen1 swap.
If I don't need a new int. shaft, I'm guessing that's because some of the gen1 swaps were from integras of those years. So maybe the jdm teg and the usdm teg int. shafts are the same?
B Series is B Series...they all match up...well there are some exceptions but that's another topic...have fun with your ride...

OMG, I love it. There's nothing more to say about driving my b16 crx, other than that.
So, did I remove the wrong thing with the dust sheilds?
Also, I have to get a new exhaust. Any oppinions as to what size I should go? I'm not turbo yet, but I might go turbo next year. I know a guy who works at a muffler shop, and he said he'll put on a 2 1/4 exhuast with a cherry bomb and a used tip that's still in good shape. Does that sound like a good deal? I know....I ask alot of questions...
Thanks again for all the help;)

Back