B16 head and OBX seats for sale cheap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey i was refered to you by integraslut, and i NEED that b16 head for real, im tired of putting off my ls vtec build. so i want that head lol. pm me back on this or get me on myspsace- danny_240sx or on aim cityiconz87 so we can set up payment and shipping arrangments. thanks

OMG how the hell did i miss thes posts? sorry guys somehow HS is not emailing me when you guys post. really sorry

91integra lmk if you still want it. I still have it. I actually got the camshafts now too.

again sorry i didnt see this.

Abel did you get back to 91integra???? I'm trying to help a brotha out.... ^_^
Hope your doing well mang.

sorry again guys. thanks Andrew for letting me know i had messages.

yeah i'll do that king rex. 100 shipped

thas not a bad price for the head shipped i wud def buy it but i jus found a deal from a guy in fort lauderdale florida for a b16 head for 300 nd i can pick itup.... ill def see if i kno ne ppl who interested cuz sounds like a good deal

thas not a bad price for the head shipped i wud def buy it but i jus found a deal from a guy in fort lauderdale florida for a b16 head for 300 nd i can pick itup.... ill def see if i kno ne ppl who interested cuz sounds like a good deal

alittle too late. i already sold the head.

hey i was just wondering is the head in good working condition? I know you mentioned you blew the head gasket because of the thermo, but does the cylinder head make any noise or have problems? Finally, is it a complete head with cams, valves, retainers, etc..?

Psst...this thread is almost three years old. I'm sure Taco has long sold all of this already.

Back