B16 Head On 91 Integra Ls B18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zc_hatch

can i do it easily, what year head do i need, and what kind of v-tec controller should i have, and what about the ecu. the only swaps i have done is a zc into a std civic, which wasnt hard.
any help on this would be great
thanks
joe

SiR B16 head.
PW0 or PR3 ecu.
run a couple wires for vtec.
block an oil passage on the head.
split an oil line at the block and run it to the head.
that's about the jist of what's involved.

know where i can get the head and ecu, im sure i can find the ecu, but the head is a diferent story
thanks
joe

I have a Complete 1st Gen B16A Head it has been cleaned and then milled for higher compression as well as leakdown tested by Comptech Sports in N. California, comes with 2 sets of cams, automatic B16A cams installed and Manual B16A cams not installed, along with a custom Candy Red Valve cover with cutout for cam gears, I am looking for $450 + shipping for the head and everything i just mentioned. I also have a B20B block for sale whihc is in great condition just the block no head it has one bad piston but the cylinder walls are perfect and its missing the oil pan, askin $350 +shipping for this in case u decide u want to do a CRV-Tec instead of an LS/V-tec, I was going to do a Crv-tec setup but now i am just going to do a B20B Turbo setup instead.

Back