B16 Head Package

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93b16hatch

i was considering going ahead wit doing a gude head package to my b16a2 it comes with a 3 angle valve job, ported throttle body and intake manifold, port and polished head and racing grind camshafts they say it gives 45-58 hp to the wheels it costs 1800 shipped is this worth it and does anyone have it or heard anything about it.......also what are some alternitives to this and what is your opinion....thnks for any replies

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 9 2003, 04:29 AM
gude = dog shit
dont waste your money

i think its more liek donkey piss... i could be wrong

i think it is actually a blend of donkey piss and dog shit now... are they making progress?
:lol:

gude is regrinds... regrinds wear out faster, putting shaving in your shit. Gude sucks b/ct hey claim some stupid gains for shit you know it wont happen.. maybe it did for them, but they are neglecting to tell you the setup on the car that seen those figures.

YA DO you know of anyone who has done this or do you have any better idea of what i can do and an esitmate of the cost..thanx

I dont know pricing... you have WAY more choices, they are little higher in price, but far better product.

You got companies like SKunk2, Jun, Toda, ctr cams and itr valve train, ericks TB's, and i'm surem ore companies i'm forgetting.

Make sure you get a reputable shop to pnp your head, b/c you can LOSE power from a shitty job.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 9 2003, 02:22 PM
I dont know pricing... you have WAY more choices, they are little higher in price, but far better product.

You got companies like SKunk2, Jun, Toda, ctr cams and itr valve train, ericks TB's, and i'm surem ore companies i'm forgetting.

Make sure you get a reputable shop to pnp your head, b/c you can LOSE power from a shitty job.

:werd: send your head to portflow, they are tried and true. and get your head internals from companies named above. you asked for opinions, this is what pretty much everyone will tell you.

i would send my head out to port flow to do the porting and pick up some skunk2 stage 2 or 3's or toda b or c's a ericks's tb and a ericks's racing ecu then go out and kick some ass...and take some money gude is kinda of old school with the regrinds

Back