b16 head, sheet metal intake, and ls/vtec parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How could you possibly get a GOOD look at the valve stems, or the guides without removing them? And the only way to tell if those valves are not "burned", is to remove them from their guides and clean them thoroughly than inspect and measure. Just because you see carbon composite buildup doesn't mean that carbon buildup is the only problem. But for your price, I say its reasonable if someone was looking to machine. I am looking for another head actually, but I have too much cash tied into my bottom end right now.

Not for nothing, but that head looks like shit on the combustion side. As far as those pistons, in the pictures the ringlands look damaged. Not trying to hate on your thread, but you could've atleast spent a few bucks at a machine shop and had it cleaned up. You would get more money for it if that was the case.

i got the pistons and rods today... dirty, but not damaged in anyway!!! quit bashing threads when you have no reason to!!! thanks

Back