B16 HERE I COME!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I just ordered my new engine (a b16 SiR1 complete change over) from Hmotorsonline.com. I'm just really excited and wanted to share it with everyone even though nobody else really cares... :D :D :D :D :D

Take pictures of everything mang!

Have fun. :)

:werd: take pics... and a LOT of them. EVERYTHING!

i was sooooo excited when the swap was finally happening... i know EXACTLY how you feel!!!

but... it's still not done!!!!

good luck dood! :D

My friends Harmony and Matt are going to take pics of the whole adventure and I will do a complete write up including any snags *starts shaking in boots*. Wish me luck! (Wont be until march tho, need to wait for spring break so I don't have school)

[edit] /\/\/\/\/\ To your question is hmotorsonline.com. Or call them at 817-723-2572 and talk to them. Don't bother emailing them, they don't reply or do online orders.[/edit]

We care.....I also got my first engine at http://www.hmotorsonline.com/ .Steve is a cool guy most of the time when in aa good mood.Good Luck on you new project remember to clean it real good and replace the water pump ,spark plug wires and some other stuff to cover HMO's warranty. "Brian" hes the engine washer there clean the motors pretty good and Mario the Guy that take your motor out of the HALF CLIPS. Remember to mention Robert from Hollywood Steve Knows me by that name and gives my friends real good discounts.

GOOD LUCK BRO> :thumbsup: DRIVE CAREFUL

Back