b16 in eg axles?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

gsr axles to long..ls axles to long..wtf i thought they were supposed to work. they r to long what do i need? :( or am i puttin them in wrong. i dont think i am though

if your putting a b16 into a EG GSR axles should work fine, maybe your intermediate shaft needs to be different.

94+ Ls and GSR axles are the same, as the CTR, most ITR, Si, and SiR's. Your intermediate shaft maybe wrong (don't know why, since they are all the same too), or your mounts. What rear mount are you using?

Should fit right in, I have the same thing and it fit perfect. Is there an orange band on the axle?

no, im not sure...i have so many axles laying around i dunno which are which..but i dont think

see the driver side axle is frozen in the intermediate shaft. i have the shaft bolted in. the axle fits into the hub, but i cant get the lower control arm to reach the hub where it bolts on. :(

Is the axle ALL the way in? You may have some manuvering to do, to get them together.

yeah give it some muscle, it is a rule of thumb that GSR axles must work with the B series swap into an EG..must..

Back