b16 injector problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikester1222

ok i have been driving my car for the last month now since i got the swap in but now all of the sudden my injectors are not spitting my fuel and now my car will not start i know it has to be something with the electrical becuse none of them are shooting any gas dose anyone have any idea why this could be happening with no warning? i pulled the gas line off and there is gas flowing into the fuel rail but not going through the injectors!! can anyone help me out???

oh boy, ummm, where do i begin? start checkin fuses and stuff. and check for power at the injectors. u can do it with a multi meter, or buy special plug ins called noid lights. they plug into where the injector goes and when u crank it will light up if its firing.

there isnt really one answer to this problem sorry to say. your just gonna have to trouble shoot. do u have an injector resistor box installed?? if u do try swappin it with one. other than that check all your fuses.

Its probally most likely your main fuel relay. If you don't know what that is,Its located under the driverside dash to the left of the steering wheel kinda in the corner by your coin holder thing that flips down. It is suppose to click one time for each position of your ignition. If its not clicking 3 times then its bad. Re-solder the bad connections inside of it. Install it in you car. start it up and superman that hoe.

good news it was the relay i tapped on it for a little bit while tryting to start it and it started right up no problem!!

it's the relay.Just pop that dude open and resolder all the soldered joints.it'll be good as new.

Back