b16 internals and turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1Twin1

ok heres the deal i am buying a toda stroker kit for my crx b16a1 and the compression after this is 10:8.1 and i was wonder ing what if its ok to add as turbo to it but i believe i need lower compression and i dont know how to do that plz help

U can get low compression pistion like 9.0:1 or somewhere in that area or just get a larger head gasket.

10.8:1 is okay specially if its forged. just TUNE on a dyno and buy the right injector size, and use good/high octane gas. i would buy a wideband and i would keep it in the car all the time, not just for tuning

however the best area to be in if you are going FI is 8.8:1-9.8:1 depending on size and type of engine. on hondas the 9range does good like tloc said. call cometic and get a thicker HG and ARP head studs

lol i did not think anyone would ever buy that lol. imo stroking is for n/a, just sleving an engine will bring up the displacement if you bore it out. i dont think your going to buy it.

Back