b16 into 4 dr civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16dx4dr

hey ya'll ive got a 91 civic dx, and a 90 crx w/a b16 in it. not long ago the crx was wrecked and the body is trashed. but the motor and tranny and all that is fine. i wanted to know what i'd need to do a swap into the civic. i will also have to do a transmission swap from auto to manual. any help i can get would be awesome.

also ive been told that the civic and crx are the same from the dash to the front bumper, and that crx aftermarket front bumper kits will fit the civic. can anyone confirm this for me?

1. You need to convert from DPFI to MPFI and then you drop in the engine like you did with the CRX

2. CRX bumper will NOT fit a civic. They have the same engine bay, but they have different bumpers, head lights, fenders, and hoods.

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 19 2004, 05:33 AM
1. You need to convert from DPFI to MPFI and then you drop in the engine like you did with the CRX

2. CRX bumper will NOT fit a civic. They have the same engine bay, but they have different bumpers, head lights, fenders, and hoods.

just use everything, including the harness, from the rex with the b16 and you won't have to convert it, and no you cannot use a civic bumper on a rex

Back