B16 Into 92 Civic Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bns773

Hello All, I'm about to do a swap on my Civic next week and I got all the parts except one, the radiator.
I've heard that you can keep the radiator but I live in Texas and in the summer it gets to hot. I've looked and searched but could not find a post with the same problem.
Could someone please help.

Thanks

hello and welcome to HS... i'm 90% sure that the '94 del sol VTEC radiator will fit and work fine with your application...

Originally posted by Bns773@May 3 2003, 10:18 AM
Hello All, I'm about to do a swap on my Civic next week and I got all the parts except one, the radiator.
I've heard that you can keep the radiator but I live in Texas and in the summer it gets to hot. I've looked and searched but could not find a post with the same problem.
Could someone please help.

Thanks

I have a b16 in my 92 cx and the stock raditor works fine

Well, i had the little dinky radiator in mine with AC when i got my swap finished at the beginning, then i took my AC out and put in a GSR radiator. That radiator blew it's endtanks so I got a GSR radiator with brass welded end tanks. The brass radiator with end tanks cost me 100 bucks used. It worked fine but didn't really notice a different. If i wanted to visually see a difference i should have gotten a water temp gauge. I believe that it must run a little cooler.

Milan

Back