b16 into a 91 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

G2guy

i have the 91 CRX SI shell, and the b16 engine and tranny, and the OBD-1 harness, could anyone tell me what else is involved and how much its gonna cost me?

please

Originally posted by G2guy@Aug 13 2004, 09:59 AM
i have the 91 CRX SI shell, and the b16 engine and tranny, and the OBD-1 harness, could anyone tell me what else is involved and how much its gonna cost me?

please
[post=376436]Quoted post[/post]​

The search feature is your friend, it will answer your questions, then post some specific questions which you need clarification on :thumbsup:

i have searched, but a lot of the stuff confuses me, (blushin cuz' i'm a noob) i really am just, at this point, considering whether or not i want to take on the project. i was just hoping someone could put things into plain, stupid, english for me. :)

thanks

mounts - $300, linkage-$150 (or cut and weld your own) , axels-$100 for a set, spair wire for vtec and o2 and knock, ecu - $200, depending if the b16 is a A or a A2, if it is just a A then you do not need a conversion harness for OBD 0 --> OBD 1, but if it is a A2 then you will need this- $100 (ususaly the conversion harness is like 150 or 200 but i know a guy that gives great deals.. leme know if u need one and ill hook u up.. (also you can only use that b16tranny if it is cable clutch not hydro.. if it is a hydro then you will eather need to convert ur whole setup or just get a calbe tranny. good luck man
Tyler

Back