B16 Licking Oil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
my 2000 Civic SI is licking oil. I took it to Auto Zone and one of the worker told me that is one of the cam seal thats broken. Now my question is that i want to doit my self, but i dont know if it hard, can sombody tell me the steps on how to do this. Thank you.

go to the dealer and buy hondabond, valve cover gasket and cam seals. pull off valve cover, remove existing gaskets and clean mating surfaces. install new parts and hondabond around the cam seals.

was it that hard?

i don noe yet, i never done it, so thats why i don noe if it is hard or not.

so that should tell me how to do it. i have to go back anyways i need to go and pick up the parts. i was asking becuase one of my friends told me that i had to remove the timing belt, and some other things to replace the part i dont noe if thats true. but thax for the help. but if you have any other ideas let me noe.

dont you have to pull the cam out to get the sael loose i know that he will have to atleast deal with the timing belt

10 Views and not even one replay.. please i need help with this. thank you
you should be more descriptive on your titles and you will get more views.

and it would also get more replies if people knew what you were talking about.

licking
licking.gif

leaking
5649_outdoor_faucet_leaking_water.jpg

holy hell an oil licking motor!!!!
and dont even attempt doing anything without first reading up about it
especially with the lack of sense you seem to have

you should be more descriptive on your titles and you will get more views.

and it would also get more replies if people knew what you were talking about.

licking
licking.gif

leaking
5649_outdoor_faucet_leaking_water.jpg
Ok so next time i'll be more specific. pinche puto kulero.

when ran through a translator it came out "male prostitute punctures kulero"

so clearly you cant even spell in spanish
So i think your translator doest work man. any ways i need help with ma car not with ma spelling. Thanks 4 da help.

Back