b16 map sensor/p30 ecu question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mucus_relief

ok here is my prob, i bought a civic with a b16 already in it for cheap, i have got it running but its not in driving condition yet.......reason being that the map sensor that is located on top of the throttle body has no plug for it, or wires, the harness was ghetto looking when i got it but the car was in running b4 it had timing issues which i have fixed, its a 94 civic cx hatch back, p30 ecu...im not sure if they used a different harness other than the civic or what or maybe im just missing the plug for the map sensor, but if anyone can help me out with some advice or a part# for the plug would be great, also im having trouble finding decent pinout diagram for a p30 ecu so if anyone could help me out with that that would be awesome too :) thanx

well in the future im gonna get a brand new harness but atm im broke and need something to drive, and im also using this as a learning process for myself and hooking up the map sensor is only thing standing in my way atm, thats why im asking about a diagram and a part number right now for the plug its self, everything else on the car is working correctly(as far as i know so far...)

well i found the pin out diagram, if anyone has any more they want to share that would be great, thanx again for the help

Back