b16 mk2 crx speedo cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

clanny

From an EE8 UKDM crx vtec with b16a1 engine and Y2 cable clutch, cable drive for the clocks. Comes with the 8k red line and ododmeter in miles. $0.01 starting price and no reserve. Postage costs are actual costs and if it is any less, a refund will be given for the appropriate amount. Proof of posting costs will be provided.

Thanks for looking.

eBay Motors: Honda crx UKDM not JDM clocks speedo Vtec 8k rev limit (item 290237326526 end time Jun-15-08 10:30:53 PDT)

This has been removed from ebay because the cocks in charge said I was keyword spamming when I put NOT JDM on the auction. I did this clearly to show that the cluster was the UK type and leave no doubt that it was the bale driven version. Am I the only one who thinks ebay is getting too big for it's boots?

Anyway, I can't be bother to relist it and give those ******* any more money. Does anyone want to make me an offer?

I'd gladly swap for a couple of pairs of 501's.

Most people on this forum are in the US. So giving a few people an idea how much it would cost ship over would help it sell.

It'll cost about $37 to send a cluster over. It's expensive if it goes over 2kg but it's possible to keep a cluster under that weight.

Check out royalmail.com iirc for international prices if you doubt that it's so expensive (there are always doubters). Anywhere in USA is the same cost though.

Thanks.

Back