1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16 needs to be built

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by lilceezb16, Feb 2, 2010.

1. lilceezb16

lilceezb16 New Member

ive never messes around with a b16 before and i wanna know what would be best internally for it any ideas or things that youve done let me know

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Here's an idea...don't start a thread that's completely vague about what you hope to accomplish with this engine and how you want to do it (N/A? Boost? Nitrous?) and expect to get any answers...

3. lilceezb16

lilceezb16 New Member

i have a g15 greddy turbo complete and ready to go in just want to know about inners do i wanna stay all greddy stuff or something better

4. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

umm keep it the same if you want to save money. How much horsepower are you trying to achieve? A stock B16 can reach 250-350 easily with the right TUNING.

just upgrade the oil pump,water pump and some gaskets to be on the safe side. I would get some gsr cams as well. arp rod bolts too.

5. lilceezb16

lilceezb16 New Member

looking high 2s at best but i just got into college so i have like zero cash right now

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted