b16 no ground for injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I work at a ford dealership in Woodbine NJ. Gentilini Ford. I didnt check the dizzy yet i got the pump in for the other one so i have been busy with that. Got it running so I will check tomorrow

Cool, What do you think of the new '09 super duty's? I just finished doing some mods on one yesterday and so far I am actually impressed for once with a ford truck.

What kind of mods? Are you talking about the 6.4L, its a nice motor but will only be around another yr i think. They suck to work on. I have had to do a few injector recalls along with a bunch of radiators. I think other then an oil change you have to remove the cab to do any other work.

The one I was working on was a 5.4L gas engine. Installed and wired a pair of big ass electric fans for the radiator. Set them up with a temp switch on the radiator core and a manual override switch in the cab. 4500 CFM of air flow when both fans are on. This guy should never have to worry about pulling his trailer or being stuck in traffic again. (as far as engine temp goes that is...)

Back