b16 or ZC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeh i have checked ebay, and all they have is the 88-91 mounts, it blows... and ill have to give enjo a try but i doubt they do... thanks a lot though for your help man.

yeah i got my mounts from place racing for less than 200 bucks.. Id hunt around for them a while longer.. You cant rush these kinda things, take your time and get the right parts the first time around or youll spend alot of extra money buying the right ones later.
Oh and heres some pics of mine, she needs paint too
100_0683.jpg

100_0684.jpg

yeh i def. am gonna have to wait, i dont have any money right now anyway... lol but heres some pics of mine, shes not clean yet and i just tok some quick pics with my phone, but def... OLD SCHOOL... :)

l_1b327eb617987505fa448fa8ae97bd99.jpg

if you guys know of any other places i can find mounts that would help, ive been searching google and shit and i cant find anything. also on forums and stuff, maybe im just looking in the wrong places??

hey bro have you tried red pepper racing.com? A lot of us have 1st gen CRXs there. BTW I have a B16a on my 85 and I was looking at doing the B20z swap, keep us updated...

Oh yea... My first post here :toot:

here is a pic of my 85 with an 87 nose job...
party069.jpg

and an old picture of my B16, I'll have to snap one with the newer parts in it soon.
party056.jpg

thats almost exactly what mine looks like, nice dood, looks good, and ill def. let you know how the swap goes, i know not a lot of people have done the frankenstein in a 1g. thats why i wanna do it. and ill have to check them out, thanks a lot dude, and welcome to the forum

thanks for the compliments and the welcome :)

Make sure to post a project thread when your ready to install, I really want to do the same thing.

Mike

HAHAHA, YOU DONT SEE THAT TOO MUCH IN A HONDA, LOL... UNLESS YOU TURBO, MY FRIEND HAS A LS T WITH 250 WHP AND 248 LB/FT TORQUE...
Well I will be seeing plenty of TORQUE because an LS Turbo is exactly what I'm going to do with my hatch.

the b20 has more tork over all b series motors beside the type r and the shitty prelude b series.
This is driving me up the fucking wall, I dont mean to be a dick but honestly.
No results found for tork.

Did you mean TOK (in dictionary) or Torke (in encyclopedia)?

9 results for: torque
Mechanics. something that produces or tends to produce torsion or rotation; the moment of a force or system of forces tending to cause rotation.

:ph34r:

This is driving me up the fucking wall, I dont mean to be a dick but honestly.
No results found for tork.

Did you mean TOK (in dictionary) or Torke (in encyclopedia)?

9 results for: torque
Mechanics. something that produces or tends to produce torsion or rotation; the moment of a force or system of forces tending to cause rotation.

:ph34r:

haha asshole leave them alone, spellcheck isnt on every computer. I mean its only 2007. Man with all the TORK my VTECH would be making, i bet i could stomp a ferrari just like in fast and the furious, yeah boy thatll be tight.... HAHA

Hey Matts96hb, pm me bro, i was curious what your doing with your setup cuz im starting mine as well.

yeh im not worried about spelling errors, im sure everyone knew what he meant by tork, but anyways, good luck with the turbo set up, i know he did his all custom and it was a bitch, but wish me luck with my motor, and i will def. keep you guys posted with it

B16 in a 1st gen CRX

I did this swap before- using Hasport mounts. Think they were kinda pricey at $625 for a set. But, they looked pretty Gucci. Motor revved until the cows came home, but that's only because I had a Mine's ECU in there.

After that, though, the wiring was a pain in the butt. The car hauled though.

Dave
crashed the '86 CRX with a B16
driving an '85 CRX with a D16

yeh im probably getting those mounts and im having rywire.com do all my wire conversion to OBD1 and they r givin me a ecu pre chipped with crome... so basically just a plug and play setup

screw those hasport mounts, there pleanty of better mounts out there for less..Your only paying for the bling bling factor, and that shit dosent make you go faster. If you pay 300 for a set vs 650 sumthin for a set thats an extra 350 you have for performance mods later... think it thru man, and dont spend any money until you have a detailed game plan, and know where your getting all your parts from.

screw those hasport mounts, there pleanty of better mounts out there for less..Your only paying for the bling bling factor, and that shit dosent make you go faster. If you pay 300 for a set vs 650 sumthin for a set thats an extra 350 you have for performance mods later... think it thru man, and dont spend any money until you have a detailed game plan, and know where your getting all your parts from.

i understand that but hasport is the only place i can find that makes mounts for my car... unless you know anywhere else... i check nnovative, place racing, a couple others, but nothin, they made them only for the 88-91, thats whay i think im gunna have to spend the 600 for the bling

Back