b16 or ZC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

screw those hasport mounts, there pleanty of better mounts out there for less..Your only paying for the bling bling factor, and that shit dosent make you go faster. If you pay 300 for a set vs 650 sumthin for a set thats an extra 350 you have for performance mods later... think it thru man, and dont spend any money until you have a detailed game plan, and know where your getting all your parts from.
^^^W-E-R-D
your only going to be buying the name, you can find cheaper mounts that do the exact same job.

if you guys come across any cheaper mounts for my car let me know, cause ive been lookin and i cant find shit :mad:

What we lose in the torque catagory we more than make up for it in the weight catagory.

Gotta love the CRX's
I have a 89' HF gotta keep it light!

yeh def... i think the lghtest one made was the 88CRX Si and that was like 18xx lbs, mine i belive is tight down there with it

here is a pic of my 85 with an 87 nose job...
party069.jpg

and an old picture of my B16, I'll have to snap one with the newer parts in it soon.
party056.jpg
did you ever run this at the track?????

UPDATE: im gettin my tax rerund next week, im buying almost ALL of the shit i need to do the swap.... OMG its so close i can just taste 8200 RPMs :D

UPDATE: im gettin my tax rerund next week, im buying almost ALL of the shit i need to do the swap.... OMG its so close i can just taste 8200 RPMs :D

I can just hear the heartache:D

question, nnow that i think about it, im putting ARP head studs, main and rod bolts in, what will that allow me to rev up to SAFELY???

you can only hope so. ARP makes damn good stuff but if you revvv the piss out of it, expect that bad things can happen, especially if the entire engine isnt up to the task. B16's take ALOT of punishment, just try not to drive 8000 rpm everywhere you go, take the time and do it right and youll be happy

yeh, im getting my ecu chipped with crome and i was gonna set the rev limit at 7700, but only bring it to 7500, so just incase i miss, it will be there, but im def not planning on bringing it up that high every second. lol ALL set with blowing the motor...

do you guys know anything about crome, i talked to ryan at rywire.com and he was saying its just as good as hondata... not sure but what do you guys think. i trust him, ive seen his work in honda tuning and shit, but i dont know what its all about?

Hey guys, just keeping you updated, i bought the block and head about a week ago, its all in pieces now, just waiting for parts to piece her back together... IM PUMPED... SO CLOSE!!!

well, good for you, you must be excited right now. You know where to ask if you need help.. Good luck

Back