B16 parts for sale and obd1 dizzy needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco, do you have or happen to know anybody sellin a d16z6 intake mani with injectors, dizzy, injector resitor box, and PM6 ECU? I'm trying to get the parts for my MPFI conversion. my last "hookup" feel through. I stay off of Olive and 9th ave, I'm not sure what part of Pensacola you stay off of, but i'm borderline with ferry pass and ensley. Im offering $150 for all the parts nessesary for the MPFI conversion.

Quoted post[/post]]
Taco, do you have or happen to know anybody sellin a d16z6 intake mani with injectors, dizzy, injector resitor box, and PM6 ECU? I'm trying to get the parts for my MPFI conversion. my last "hookup" feel through. I stay off of Olive and 9th ave, I'm not sure what part of Pensacola you stay off of, but i'm borderline with ferry pass and ensley. Im offering $150 for all the parts nessesary for the MPFI conversion.

i'll look around i'm pretty sure i can help.And i stay in Tallahassee FL :p

ohh and tylonal.....they are worth it to me :mrgreen: let me work with B16ef hatch first since he has dibs. In the meantime do some research. I really cant tell you how much gaiin you'll get.

ohh and i think i still have a pm5 ecu rlaying around. just letting you know

Quoted post[/post]]
Alright so my new project is almost finished. Here's the items for sale
Will trade for some crx parts. or other lsvtec parts. Throw something out, i might consider it.

- Obd 0 distributor for B16 (del sol motor) I believe its a jdm i'll have to double check. 60 BUCKS
https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads/11..._312_995381.jpg
tryied to show the ''TD-22'' and Jap tape
- BRAND NEW felpro headgasket (B16 also) when i was getting ready to intall it i realized i had the wrong one. 50 bUCKS SHIPPED
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=22175
-WHATS LEFT OF MY BOTTOM END Pr3 pistons with 3 good rods and 1 messed up rod. 60 bucks shipped
https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads/11..._312_173654.jpg
- GSR cams 75 shipped
sonn i'll have the intake mani for sale also so hit me up if anyone need that.
- Also have a chipped Pw0 for sale make offer

THANKS GUYS
- Taco

850-545-3670 and i'm in Tallahassee FL 32301

Do GSR cams have a code on them anywhere? My b16 has PR3 all over the place on the motor, didnt know if the internals did too.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Do you know if there is any difference in GSR cams? Performance wise

Over B16a cams? They'll be a slight increase. Nothing to write home about though.
So you did the swap right? could you tell any difference between B16 cams and GSR cams? Is there a difference in obd0 jdm and obd2 b16 cams? How do you tell if they are GSR cams?

well my buddy,also my tuner could tell just by looking at the duration and lift. I'll look tomm though to see if i see any numberz stamped or something

Taco - Do not sell those camshafts. I call dibs on them. The person I purchased another set from still hasn't shipped them, and offered a refund since he's had my cash for a month now. I told him to refund my money. When I get it back I want yours. 75 shipped right?

Quoted post[/post]]
Taco - Do not sell those camshafts. I call dibs on them. The person I purchased another set from still hasn't shipped them, and offered a refund since he's had my cash for a month now. I told him to refund my money. When I get it back I want yours. 75 shipped right?

yeah lmk :mrgreen: still got em!

Hey Taco... I have the money in my Paypal... I just need your addy and the 75 is yours!

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey Taco... I have the money in my Paypal... I just need your addy and the 75 is yours!
taco15@hotmail.com :laugh: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

thanks dude. I really need the money though. I havent worked in a month and today was my first day back at work. Damn it feels good :)

Back