B16 parts for sale and obd1 dizzy needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a'ight man. lol I didn't realize that he sent the payment with his money still in the bank, so I have to wait for it to actually go through. Should be good by monday or tuesday.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey Taco... I have the money in my Paypal... I just need your addy and the 75 is yours!
taco15@hotmail.com :laugh: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

thanks dude. I really need the money though. I havent worked in a month and today was my first day back at work. Damn it feels good :)

Finally! lol it's posted to my account. Money is sent, The shipping address should be the one with the 46774 zip code. If it's not PM me for it. Thanks again!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey Taco... I have the money in my Paypal... I just need your addy and the 75 is yours!
taco15@hotmail.com :laugh: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

thanks dude. I really need the money though. I havent worked in a month and today was my first day back at work. Damn it feels good :)

Finally! lol it's posted to my account. Money is sent, The shipping address should be the one with the 46774 zip code. If it's not PM me for it. Thanks again!

its been a while. :) I've been out of town so i couldnt get back to you all. Any way, i gots the money and i'll ship tomm.

OHH AND SPYDY. if the exhaust is quiet i'll take it. lmk what you need or want to trade. if not then i might buy it

excellent man. thanks a lot.

Quoted post[/post]]
Alright so my new project is almost finished. Here's the items for sale
Will trade for a quiet resonator and exhaust that will fit my 2.25 piping.

NEW ITEM: 92-95 integra catback piping. Stainless steel 2.25 . everything but the exhaust.
pics soon. 75 shipped

- Obd 0 jdm distributor for B16 (del sol motor) 60 BUCKS
https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads/11..._312_995381.jpg

- BRAND NEW felpro headgasket (B16 also) 45 bUCKS SHIPPED
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=22175

- Pr3 pistons with rods still attached. sold
- GSR cams sold

- tuned Pw0-------- sold

THANKS GUYS
- Taco

850-545-3670 and i'm in Tallahassee FL 32301

Back