b16 parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's the list and what Im asking OBO. All parts came off of or were bought for a 2000 Honda Civic Si with 38,000 miles on it.

Headers(dont have a brand. They were on the car when I bought it and the guy said they were "Power Core" so I guess they're "Power Core" headers): $60

OEM injectors: make an offer

Venom injectors(these are stock replacement injectors with a 10% increase in flow over stock. I bought them before I knew everything I needed to know about turbo systems. They were replaced with high-flow injectors when the turbo went on the car. Were not on the car for more than 100 miles.): Paid $268 for the set asking $150

350cc injectors (bought these used to replace the Venom injectors and was told that they would fit my car. Eventually found out they are DSM injectors and used in a conversion for the Civic.): $70

OEM fuel rail (nothing special here except for I polished it up with brasso and it looks really good): make an offer

T3 Turbo Manifold (this is a chrome tubular turbo manifold. It was never used. Comes with all hardware needed.) : $160

OEM strut tower brace: make an offer

OEM CD tray ( this is brand new still in Honda plastic): make an offer

OEM distributor cap: make an offer

OEM ignition coil: make an offer

UPDATE: THESE PRICES ARE JUST WHAT IM ASKING. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE'LL MAKE A DEAL. ILL HELP YOU BY SELLING THESE PARTS TO YOU CHEAP AND YOU HELP ME BY GETTING RID OF THEM!

did that guy buy the header from you? if not, can I get a pic and some specs? is it a 4-1? 4-2-1? what's the collector size? thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
did that guy buy the header from you? if not, can I get a pic and some specs? is it a 4-1? 4-2-1? what's the collector size? thanks

I pmed him and he never got back to me. So I guess Im waiting to see if a money order shows up. Anyways, I dont have access to me camera right now and Im going out of town for a few days tomorrow. If you dont mind waiting a few days Ill get that picture to you. Just pm me with your email address. Its a 4-1 and I dont know what the collector size is.

is the turbo manifold cheap chinese shit?

you said its chrome and the only chrome ones ive ever seen were of the aforementioned variety

got a manufacture name?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I pmed him and he never got back to me. So I guess Im waiting to see if a money order shows up. Anyways, I dont have access to me camera right now and Im going out of town for a few days tomorrow. If you dont mind waiting a few days Ill get that picture to you. Just pm me with your email address. Its a 4-1 and I dont know what the collector size is.
that's ok, i can wait... pics to BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net... thanks

Im going out of town tomorrow for work. I will be back Monday and Ill get back to everybody with pics and info. Thanks for your patience.

Ok Im back and I have pictures of everything. Just email if you want pictures of anything. Im guessing that the headers are still for sale unless I get a money order in the mail soon or a response from whoever said they were gonna buy them.

Ok so some idiots from Ebay didnt feel like paying me for what they won so I am once again selling

APEXI VAFC(comes with instructions): $140

OBD2 P2T ECU: $75

Back