b16 replacement parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Andrew

Water Pump, Timing belt, dist. cap/rotor, clutch cable, thermostat, etc...

Made for a 90-93 integra all can be used on a b16a(crx), correct?

I'm building a shopping list for Advanced Auto for my b16 thats soon to be arriving from HMO.
Just wanna replace as many things as I can.

Thanks
-Andrew

I have the headgasket and intake manifold gasket if you need them.

You will need to buy the timing belt/waterpump for either a 94-97 del sol vtec or 99-00 si

Clutch Cable is a dealer only item, you get that from Acura - P/N 22910-SK7-A02 $49.02 from http://acuraparts247.com

go with OEM Honda on the timing belt and water pump...
You can use the thermostat for the Integra

Cap and Rotor I believe you can use those from the Integra as well - 06303-PR4-000 $25.36 + ship from http://acuraparts247.com

Use honda parts if at all possible. Acura dealership parts prices are way overpriced. I'd just say get the parts for a del sol vtec.

Ditto to brian's comment about the clutch cable.

Edit: Ditto also about the cap and rotor. Unless you are going to convert to obd1, which I'd definitely do if you have the cash, use the integra cap and rotor.

Thanks a ton Brian!

hondaautomotiveparts.com should hopefully have most of these things
Otherwise(or if there stupidly priced) I'll just order from the local dealership.

Thanks fellas

no problem, the acura parts may not come up in the sstem at honda, so go to acura. i ordered 340 worth of replacement parts for my integra on Saturday night, i just now got them from acuraparts247.com

Quoted post[/post]]
no problem, the acura parts may not come up in the sstem at honda, so go to acura. i ordered 340 worth of replacement parts for my integra on Saturday night, i just now got them from acuraparts247.com

How are the prices on acuraparts247.com? I've never used them, only acuraparts.net and of course majestic honda...

it ranges, some parts are cheaper on ap247, others are cheaper on hondaautomotiveparts... just depends. but ap247 has part numbers

the dealer is going to tear you an arm and a leg for a cap and rotor.
I know from trying to get one for my brothers GSR motor. its a pain in the ass here, our honda dealership WILL NOT order acura parts so I have to drive 1/2 hour to get them(or try to subsitute parts off a civic)

Thats funny, it all depends on your area, I guess.

Checkers and all the other parts stores around couldnt get it.

Besides, there isnt much Ill buy from Checkers or Autozone

i called them cause honda or acura didnt have one at the time and I needed one asap when my b16 was swapped into my old car, so I called checkers and they had it in stock. and of course I didnt need it my old stock cable worked just fine on the swap. so I took the new cable back

Back