B16 SIR II into 94 cx hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That ain't gangsta, my ziptied throttle cable was gangsta.

s406c2ce299d06.jpg

Not that i have anything against HmotorsONline but they freaking sold me a "lemon" JDM B16a SiR II motor. All the sensors was jacked. Even the LSD Tranny had problems. The LSD itself was bad and had to be replaced. So if you ask me stay away from HMO. :unsure:

Did you contact them about the condition of the sensors? LSD? Not that they could have known the LSD was bad anyway, acouple bad motors is hardly a reason to stay away from a place that has satified literally thousands.

They do have a guarantee on those sensors and I am sure if you called them on the LSD they might give you some compensation, they are out to please.

Oh yeah and by the way 92b16vx the zip tie is by far and above the most gansteress way to make the cable work!! :worthyp:

If your wanting to know if the ITR throttle cable works on you car it will but there perty pricey i bout one for mine it was about 70 bucks but then agian i got next day air there perty cheap parts but the shipings what gets you. You can get one from a acura dealership just ask for one from a 97-01 ITR (Integra type R)the USDM model with the b18c5 in it. hope this helps.

ya boy steveo

Back