1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16 starting issues

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by Oliverrrrrr, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Oliverrrrrr

Oliverrrrrr New Member

Ok so I've not worked on cars much but I decided I need to learn because I'm not planning on being rich enough to throw money into garages to do all my work for me.

Bought a 91 crx si, swapped (am still currently swapping) the engine with a B16a, think I have it almost done, but there are a couple problems. 1) It can't sustain an idle on its own and 2) the front wheels are almost completely stiff. I thought it might be a problem with the axles, I got the 91 integra axles from Autozone but I think they might've given me the wrong passenger side axle. Which would be weird because I didn't really have to force anything to fit. I'm really hoping that this is just a small user error somewhere and not an actual problem. Nonetheless, I don't know wtf about where I'm at with this and could use copious amounts of experienced knowledge from anyone and everyone. Please.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

that small font is killer on the eyes.. try stepping it up one size for us old folks.. :D

3. ilubmyEG

ilubmyEG New Member

have you turned up the idel on the engine? and it still wont idle?

4. Oliverrrrrr

Oliverrrrrr New Member

How do i do that? I'm a noob.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted