b16 swap building

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8PoNoMo

Hey guys whats up

I'm soon to be ordering the b16 sir II from hmotorsonline.. but im only ordering the longblock reason being i can get the other parts cheap elsewhere, can you guys let me know what ALL i need to have to get me running? I know tranny, ecu, ect the small stuff, I've been reading about it for awhile and i know that its pretty much a bolt on but i haven't been lucky enough to find me a guide stating everything i need for it to go in my 94 civic ex, thanks alot

DO NOT, DO NOT buy an incomplete swap. i know it SEEMS cheaper, and that you can get everything else cheaper, but the truth is YOU CAN'T.

Just save up a little more money and buy the whole swap, it will be MUCH faster and easier.

:huh:

Hello everyone!! I m new to this , and also I just bought a 92 civic vx hatchback with "92hp" !!!

Im interested in doing a swap myself, but i got no idea what goes into, what I need, details!!

Ok guys, Im thinking of a B16 in my civic!!! If anyone knows where to get the motor with everything nessessary for a successful swap please give me advise!

Im somwhat scared of ordering online for a motor swap and getting ripped off!
this will be a big project for me , and the more info. u guys give me , the better!!!

I apreciate all coments and suggestions

thanks B) :)

ConejoHB: make sure you don't thread jack like you just did, and people will be more likely to help you with your questions.

but here is my take, why do you want to tune your honda? if its to run 10's in the 1/4 you bought the wrong car. if its to beat up on v8's, you bought the wrong car. if its so you can have fun drifting, you bought the wrong car.

But if you want to have a car thats fun...

...you bought the wrong car.

honda's are really only good at getting good gas mileage. :ph34r: :p

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Oct 16 2003, 07:55 PM
ConejoHB: make sure you don't thread jack like you just did, and people will be more likely to help you with your questions.

but here is my take, why do you want to tune your honda? if its to run 10's in the 1/4 you bought the wrong car. if its to beat up on v8's, you bought the wrong car. if its so you can have fun drifting, you bought the wrong car.

But if you want to have a car thats fun...

...you bought the wrong car.

honda's are really only good at getting good gas mileage. :ph34r: :p

what the f*%) ;) are you doing on this site if you don't like hondas you ass I have a92 hb that gives it v8 all day and I gat a b16a so I don't know what you'r smoking but i do know i can smoke you :lol: :lol:

if everything you said about a honda were true then how come its one of the cheapest car to work on for great amount of power gains?

sweet 9950 took some time off his busy homosexual assfucking schedule to come make fun of the import guys, damn he is so fuckin cool, common guys lets go to the domestics websites and be as cool as him. :ghey: :tardcart:

Back