b16 swap in a 97 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

hey guys i know this is not swap related but i wanted the right people to see that i am paying my respects to the ones who helped me with my b16 swap in m 97 civic lx

first i would like to thanks 92b16vx for all the info he gave me when i first started this swap and for teaching me how to wire my vtec.

calesta for helping me build my block back up with all his great know all about engines

slammed90lude for keeping me level headed when i got ticked off he know i could do it, thanks man for being there and being a friend when i needed it.

johnnylawless for helping me find my problem with my block.

civicious for helping me with my ecu selection

and last but not least
pissedoffsol himself even tho he may be mad at me i wanted to offer a public "i'm sorry" to him i have alot to learn about him and his ways but he helped me a whole lot with my swap and my info that i needed cleared up i thank you for your time and your effort and i am sorry for getting the way i was with you man.

just wanted to say thank you to all that have helped me and i am very happy that it all worked out
thank you

:werd:

that's why we're here homie, i'm just glad you got it running and i don't have to take time off from hunting to get it on the road :p

have fun

Hello...timing belt tensioner spring? hellOOOOOO?!

j/k...glad you finally got it running mang.

Back