B16 Swap Intake Mani Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HATCHET_HONDA

scottie fizzle
has anyone ever had firewall clearance problems with skunk2 intake manis? when i put one on my d15b swap it hit the firewall and left little room for access to the IACV. now im doin a b16 swap in a 91 dx and wanna use a skunk2 intake mani but im not sure itll fit at all..any suggestions??

dont see why it wouldnt.. i'm sure you're not the only one wanting to use the S2 mani in an EF

It shouldn't hit the firewall. As for the b16a swap utilizing the s2 manifold, it should fit as well. The only thing that will change the fitment would have to be the engine mounts. Most are all copies of Hasports design anyway.

the mani on the d15b sits right up next to the firewall...if i had to remove the IACV id have to remove the entire intake..its a really tight fit thats why i was wondering if it would even work with the b series since its a bigger motor to begin with..

i think the runners on the SOHC S2 mani are longer than on the b-series.. b-series have short runners

i think the runners on the SOHC S2 mani are longer than on the b-series.. b-series have short runners

if thats true than it should fit no problem....cause thats what made the clearance so tight on the d15.....hopin it works out ok

Back