1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16 Swap Into 1990 Teg

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by 90integb16a, May 12, 2003.

1. 90integb16a

90integb16a Junior Member

I still have no idea on how to connect all vaccum lines for this swap. the intake manifold is a little different on b16 from b18, got a diagram for a crx but still didnt help, map censor and solenoids connect in different places. has anyone done a b16 swap into a 1990 teg with a diagram or a lot of knowledge on this vaccum problem???????need help-want to get it running!!!!!!!!

2. DA69

DA69 Senior Member

well i have a ls/vtec with a b16a head. i wound up place t fittings on some of the vacum lines. i am also using my ls throttle boddy. on the back of the manifold there is only one place for vacum and the ls intake has 2. so i placed a vacum t and used it so i could take 2 vacum line and place it into one. how does your motor run right now. is your fuel pressure regular hooked up with a vacum line and your map? those are really the main 2 items you need to have hooked up to have that puppy idle right. good luck

3. mrpeabody

mrpeabody Junior Member

my friend and I did the same swap in his 90' rs. I'll see if I can get a pic for you.... great motor to use.... :spin:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted