B16 Swap Into 1990 Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90integb16a

I still have no idea on how to connect all vaccum lines for this swap. the intake manifold is a little different on b16 from b18, got a diagram for a crx but still didnt help, map censor and solenoids connect in different places. has anyone done a b16 swap into a 1990 teg with a diagram or a lot of knowledge on this vaccum problem???????need help-want to get it running!!!!!!!!

well i have a ls/vtec with a b16a head. i wound up place t fittings on some of the vacum lines. i am also using my ls throttle boddy. on the back of the manifold there is only one place for vacum and the ls intake has 2. so i placed a vacum t and used it so i could take 2 vacum line and place it into one. how does your motor run right now. is your fuel pressure regular hooked up with a vacum line and your map? those are really the main 2 items you need to have hooked up to have that puppy idle right. good luck

my friend and I did the same swap in his 90' rs. I'll see if I can get a pic for you.... great motor to use.... :spin:

Back