B16 swap, Power Steering Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 894DSiR@Feb 15 2004, 01:48 PM
when i did it to my civic i had to take off the power steering cooler and lines that go in front of the radiator. and use the b16 power steering pump, because the my d series pump would not mount to the engine, also had to use the teg power steering line that goes from the pump to the power steering rack. had to use the teg line because the civic one was to short and faced the wrong way .the power steering lines from a 90-91 teg fit on the b16 power steering pump

With that said Joel, Ill sell you the power steering pump - rack line of my white integra for 25 bucks.

i went from having power steering to non at first it was like what the hell did i do.
but now its a lot easier,shit its kept me outa accidents, plus power steering steals power.its only a real pain in the ass when your not moving,but hey figure it this way you get more mussle turning your wheel than you ever would jerking off :)
ohh and you can drive with your knees on long trips...

I believe he originally wanted someone to fucking explain how to he coudl retian the use of the powersteering system on his EF not what benefits he'll get from getting rid of it. Well its been covered there really isn't a need for pointless posts such as yours with your...

Originally posted by phobia
hey figure it this way you get more mussle turning your wheel than you ever would jerking off

Now that we know what you spend most of your time doing! Thanks for sharing.

oh ya, you said that you are also doing an auto to manuel swap, i have done this to a few 88-91 civics so if you have any problems e-mail me, as i dont visit this site on a regular basis

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine+Feb 15 2004, 03:41 PM-->
I believe he originally wanted someone to fucking explain how to he coudl retian the use of the powersteering system on his EF not what benefits he'll get from getting rid of it. Well its been covered there really isn't a need for pointless posts such as yours with your...

phobia
hey figure it this way you get more mussle turning your wheel than you ever would jerking off

ouch... :worthy:

Originally posted by PHOBIA+Feb 16 2004, 01:59 AM-->
Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Feb 15 2004, 03:41 PM

phobia

ouch... :worthy:

No sweat, Ill be the first to admit I jacked this thread... so lets all stop... Im done the problem was fixed so he's good to go.

Back