B16 Swap Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingwilly

what do i do with the sensors on the firewall where the vac lines come off of??in some pics of swaps i see one of the sensors is removed does anyone know about this?

also i put the motor in but i havnt lowered it off the jack stands yet cuz i need to do a few more things and i was wondering if the tie rods that come off of the front crossmember are gonna hit the motor and tranny cuz they look kinda close? i have place mounts..anyone have some info?

does anyone have a web site showing how they did thier b16 into crx swap??someone with pics on how they hooked up thier vac lines to the im would help...i got jdm b16 with skunk2 im...

Fisrt what is this swap going into and there is a vacuum line diagram but i dont have it i got off of one of the members here and the crossmember most likely will be pushed down when lowering it down cause u need to drop the tranny at an angle,So i would reccomend that u remove the front cross member 4 bolts and 4 for the rods OHH yeah be very careful with the freakin Throttle position Sensor it tends to hit the back firewall..hope this helps ;)

its going in an 88 crx si...the motor is put in already i just need to do a few more things...like putting in the clutch cable{the stock one seems to be a little short} solder the air temp wires,cuz i got the skunk IM and the fpr blocks the connector,but i was tryin to figure out the vac line situation..anyone have pics of there swap?

Back