b16 swap... tranny shot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Danabis

got a bad tranny looking at replacing it but havent found anywhere with prices. Most places sell just swaps it seems. I wanted to know if you guys think I should stick with the same one or use a ls or maybe check out that hydraulic clutch conversion from hasport (if anyone has info on it) and go with a gsr tranny. I dont have lots to spend but might consider saving up for a ys1 if its worth it. Just need a little input please.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 29 2003, 08:46 PM
keep the cable GSR tranny or b16a tranny. the LS tranny will kill u, and is shit for a b16a.

yeah ive got a LS Tranny with my B16A..it hurts my accleration..but my shit hauls ass on the top end..i dont even think my car can go as fast my tranny/ecu will let it...

my first B16A i had years ago..i got my hands on the 93 Integra GSR 1.7 cable tranny..shit was great..i def miss that tranny..took me 6 hours of sittin in NYC Performance Factory Lobby kissin Vinny 10's ass before i got that tranny..

:withstupid: :werd:

i'm running a ls tranny with my b16a also. my pickup is okay because i have a 7.5 lb flywheel but the gears are still a bit long. my top end hauls .

i just beat a rsx-s a with i/e i few days back on the highway :D

ok well i think ill stick with the s1 or y1 how rare are they to get? i know the 1.7 gsr tranny is rare as hell and if i can even get my hands on a ys1 (lsd) what would it run me? either way what kind of rarity and price range do you guys think im looking at?

Back