B16 Trans Mount?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1995EGGuy

Does anybody know what correct mount I have to use for the top trans mount for a B16 SIR-II with a M24A auto trans? (Most likely a B series)

If anybody knows honda part numbers that would help too :)

Have you tried the OEM mount? The chassis mount positions are different between the automatic and manual Civics, and they might correspond to the mounts on the auto B transmissions too if you use the OEM mount. I've never tried it, but you could give it a shot.

I have a trans mount off of a b16 sir II manual but someone earlier said its different for an automatic. If the mounts the same let me know. Ill sell it to you for a good price.

The transmission side mount might be the same, but the chassis mount is different.

Quoted post[/post]]
Does anybody know what correct mount I have to use for the top trans mount for a B16 SIR-II with a M24A auto trans? (Most likely a B series)

If anybody knows honda part numbers that would help too :)

I have the same set-up b16 sirII coupled to a m24a auto tranny and all we did was tap new holes in the existing upper tranny mount. It seems to work fine although it could look better.

if your chassis is an automatic chassis (which I assume it is since your swapping another automatic in there) although I don't have much (ok any) experiance with automatic b-series, your going to need the mounts from an automatic integra. This is because if your doing an auto->standard conversion, you need the same aftermarket mount weather your doing this in a civic or in an integra.

Back