B16 Turbo headgasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arpee79

I need to know wich turbo head gasket to use on my set up,what kind of material im not going to push alot something safe like 30psi......LOL no no just around 7psi to maximum 14psi no more ,I only bored it .20 over from stock ?will i need the head gasket to measure 81.50mm and if so where do i purchase one,How much do they go for.

7-9 psi, is fine. but 10, you will need a 3 bar map sensor, and a standalone to handel it. so pick one, high at 14, or low under 9.

either way, i say use the stock gasket

Sweet thanks abunch (pissedoffsol) so if i dont go over the 9 i should use the stock one,
ok cool but what about the bore on the head do they sell OEM head gasket for 81.50mm oversized or can i use the same stock 81.00mm

I've seen 280WHP come from a fully stock B16 with stock headgasket I think that was around 12PSI

but unless you are a GREAT tuner and spend a good bit of time on a dyno I would not try doing that also the motor has to be in great shape

Cool im sticking with what SOL said not over 9psi is fine with me, but i still would like to know can i still use the same 81.00mm OEM headgasket on my 81.50mm Cylinder or will i need to get one of that size,And if so where can i purchase one...THANKS oh almost forgot when i do put in the headgasket is it wise to use some sort of sealent like the idian glue or copper spray? :unsure:

Back