b16 vs b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 03:24 PM
don't get a b18b if u cant get the b18c1 get the si ; Ls sucks ass

One of the fastest All-motor Honda is powered by a Single head Cam NON-Vtec engine.

Know ur facts before u post stupid shit like this. it seem u dont know much about Honda engine

Originally posted by highlife+Dec 21 2003, 04:24 AM-->
B18C1civic96
@Dec 20 2003, 03:24 PM

One of the fastest All-motor Honda is powered by a Single head Cam NON-Vtec engine.

Know ur facts before u post stupid shit like this. it seem u dont know much about Honda engine

He probably does know his facts, but that was his opinion. So dont attack him for it.

Originally posted by highlife+Dec 21 2003, 10:24 AM-->
B18C1civic96
@Dec 20 2003, 03:24 PM

Niether do you, since that motor is SOOOOO far from being anything that someone on a normal budget, that has "limited" knowledge (Bisi specs his own parts) could build. So stop being an ass.

im not trying to be an ass to anyone or "B18C1civic96" i just wanted him to know that LS engine does not suck and it is as powerful as any Vtec engine.
yes Bisi spec his owns parts but its STILL a NON-Vtec motor

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 22 2003, 07:20 PM
what i was trying to say was a ls is slow if you leave it stock. if you put a turbo or put a vtech head it's worth doing one

you dont NEED turbo or VTEC to make an LS engine fast

bills hatch had a mildly built LS engine
JDM B16 pistons (11:1 CR)
port and polished head
crower cams (404s i think) not adjusted
cheap ass intake
semi hacked exhaust

no header
no ecu work
stock LS intake manifold
stick LS tranny

that car could keep up with my ITR swapped sol
if he got a skunk2 IM, a decent header, and an ECU with proper fuel maps that actually allowed him to rev to where he would make real power.... maybe a GSR tranny... that car would KILL ITRs all fucking day.... all motor with NO VTEC

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Dec 23 2003, 12:54 AM-->
B18C1civic96
@Dec 22 2003, 07:20 PM
what i was trying to say was a ls is slow if you leave it stock. if you put a turbo or put a vtech head it's worth doing one

you dont NEED turbo or VTEC to make an LS engine fast

bills hatch had a mildly built LS engine
JDM B16 pistons (11:1 CR)
port and polished head
crower cams (404s i think) not adjusted
cheap ass intake
semi hacked exhaust

no header
no ecu work
stock LS intake manifold
stick LS tranny

that car could keep up with my ITR swapped sol
if he got a skunk2 IM, a decent header, and an ECU with proper fuel maps that actually allowed him to rev to where he would make real power.... maybe a GSR tranny... that car would KILL ITRs all fucking day.... all motor with NO VTEC

The best part is it looks like a stock Hatchie too...

B said it best...bill is the shit. :worthy:

Back