b16 wiring diagram needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm2gen03

ok i have a 90 integra gs and i've swaped in a obd-1 b16a and i'm useing a frogs jumper harness. wat i need is a diagram of were every thing is wired to. specifically the oil pressure return. so if someone can link me to a site to help or anything let me know thanx. and i did a seach and found nuthing of use.

ok how bout this, i need the wiring diagram for the obd-0 to obd-1 jumper harness from frogs vtec, if anyone might possible have that then let me know. thanx

ok new problem, would my stock b18a1 obd-0 distributor make my p28 and p30 obd-1 ecu's not work. because, i have swapped in a second gen b16 into my 90 integra and wired the obd-1 injectors into my obd-0 harness and then my stock distributor up to my b16. problem is the motor doesnt want to start up when either of the obd-1 ecu's are in but when the obd-0 pr4 is in the car will start up and run fine( except it wont hold idle for obvious reasons). so are there any things that the obd-1 ecu's are looking for that i dnt have hooked up. and oh ya i have a frogs vtec jumper harness.

if your running obd1 ecu you need obd1 or 2 dizzy. obd0 dizzy's will not work with obd1 ecu's

Back