b16 wiring help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16crxb16delsol

i have a 91 crx si wiht a b16 swapped in it and icant figure out y it wont hit vtec. i chekced and some of the wiring like teh vtec pressure swithc was spliced it to some stuff by the injectors adn the o2 sensor was i;n the wrong place. im not sure if thats because it had a vtec controller hooked up or y thst was like it was. but i re ran the vtec wires to the ecu where they need to be and it still wont hit vtec. also there is only one o2 sensor the one that goes to the second o2 sensor plug in. do i need one to go to the regular port in the ecu for the first on too? any help would be greatly appriciated thansk much

ok i fixed all the loose wires and have my ecu code down to just engine coolant temp sensor. and i know i need that for vtec to work. but i cant figure it out. i have the one wire grounded and the other ran to the ecu where it needs to go. but its still throwing the code like its not working. any ideas?

Back