1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16 Wiring Problem

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 98ejsir2, Oct 2, 2004.

1. 98ejsir2

98ejsir2 Junior Member

Im putting a JDM B16a in my 98 ex and i've been told that I can use the stock wire harness that came in my car but the injectors and distributor dont plug in. How do i make it work. I have a P30 ECU with the jumper harness for it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

2. mrnice1058

mrnice1058 Senior Member

ahhh my obd2a friend we must learn the ways of the obd the injectors that is with your b16 are obd1 and the the car is obd2a so what do we need to do with the injectors???thats right use the ones from your d16 which is obd2a and it will fit right back into play...no we must use the force to answer the question of the dizzy...ah my young apprentice the arcives say that we must find a b series dizzy that is obd2a so it will fit with your engine...use the arcives(the internet) to find a dizzy from a 96-98 b18c5 or go to the store and get a brand new one...if you need help obi-wan is willing because i am doing the same swap on my 97 civic good luck.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted