b16 with 50 shot nos time?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jhonda

i was wondering what my time at the track would be with a 50 shot of nos on a modified b16 type r would be

That your only mod? I'm willing to bet you'll gain about 20-28 hp at the wheels...so whatever 28 hp will give ya in time...subtract that.

in what car? any weight reduction? elevation? experiance? there are too many factors.

Originally posted by Jhonda@Jan 19 2004, 10:54 PM
i was wondering what my time at the track would be with a 50 shot of nos on a modified b16 type r would be

with i/h/e = 14.0 if you can drive decently and your car is in otherwize stock trim (i.e. no subs in trunk).
Also, if you have en Ej or EG civic, you will be faster than an EK or newer civic.

^ thats for a regular B16A, the B16B would prolyy get you into the 13's if it were in a 92 civic cx hatch w/no AC, PS, or other crap.

no weight reduction southern Mo body kit lighter rims not really any harcore reduction im just trying to get an idea of what this kit will do to my car ...

guy i know + 89 civic 4door, full int, b16a, intake/exhaust, good clutch/flywheel, 13in wal-mart tires = 14.1

Back