1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16 Wont Start...Thinker

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by OBD0SiR, Feb 23, 2009.

1. OBD0SiR

OBD0SiR New Member

I have an OBD0 JDM B16 in a 91 dx hatch. Ran fine with the OBD0 ecu, but i decided to convert to OBD1. After the conversion it started up but would cut out occasionally. a few days later it wouldnt start. Realized the fuel pump wasnt kicking on and the Main Relay wasnt clicking. So i replaced the relay. started once but then wouldnt start again. replaced the fuel pump and still nothing. Im not getting any spark, or fuel. the Check engine light stays on when i turn the key, but no codes are showing up. brand new dizzy, fuel pump, and main relay. i have also added an extra ground to the thermostat housing, head, valve cover, and tanny.

Thanks for your help

2. OBD0SiR

OBD0SiR New Member

Bump for help

3. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

Try a different ECU

4. OBD0SiR

OBD0SiR New Member

that is pretty much what i have come down to. i dont have one on hand nor do i know anyone with one. i got the conversion harnesses, ecu, and dizzy from rywire and peter said he would test it and if it is bad send another one, but i dont really have that kind of time. i suppose its come down to that though

5. jizoedotcom

jizoedotcom New Member

i got the same setup and u can borrow mine if u live near austin,tx

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted