B16 Wont Start...Thinker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OBD0SiR

I have an OBD0 JDM B16 in a 91 dx hatch. Ran fine with the OBD0 ecu, but i decided to convert to OBD1. After the conversion it started up but would cut out occasionally. a few days later it wouldnt start. Realized the fuel pump wasnt kicking on and the Main Relay wasnt clicking. So i replaced the relay. started once but then wouldnt start again. replaced the fuel pump and still nothing. Im not getting any spark, or fuel. the Check engine light stays on when i turn the key, but no codes are showing up. brand new dizzy, fuel pump, and main relay. i have also added an extra ground to the thermostat housing, head, valve cover, and tanny.

Thanks for your help

that is pretty much what i have come down to. i dont have one on hand nor do i know anyone with one. i got the conversion harnesses, ecu, and dizzy from rywire and peter said he would test it and if it is bad send another one, but i dont really have that kind of time. i suppose its come down to that though

Back