1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by shorty0o29, Jan 26, 2003.

1. shorty0o29

shorty0o29 Junior Member

Is it possible to get a brandnew B16A3 off the internet i really dont wanna buy off ebay

2. prawjEKt Cx

prawjEKt Cx Senior Member

yeah it's called the honda deal, prepare to pay out the ass...... your better off buying a b16a2 and rebuilding it.

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

It's hard to find a brand new motor on the internet.Going straight to Honda is your best bet.It's going to cost you alitlle bit,but if you can afford it,go for it.

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

you can check out some places like autozone or murays that sell crate engines (normally remanufactored). Expect to pay about 3-4 grand for a long block (basicly head and block, still need tranny and a shit load of other parts). Other routes you can go is if you want new (and have deep pockets) go to inlinefour.com and look at spoon longblocks. You can get b16's b18c's and b18c5's. Again they will be longblocks and expensive. I would say save your money, buy the engine you want from online_swap_stores.com and then rebuild it yourself

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted