b16A -> 88 CRX HF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Specc

I have a 1990 Civic HB that currently has a B16 in it. (NOT RUNNING) engine is good the wiring / ECU however is wasted (previously the installer had used butt connectors and electrical tape to do the splicing / crimping of the ecu / sensors) I just picked up this car and want to put it into a 88 CRX HF that has the d15 in it (NON MPFI wiring) .... I have read all of the posts on different adapters / plugs / ecu to use ....is there anyone that can give me the straight answer ... i am willing to buy the stuff because i dont want my car to burn up do to my horrible wiring.... I know i need a complete b16 wiring harness and a ECU (should i go obd-0( i have a "pw0" ecu) or should i go to obd-1) obviously if i go anything other than it is now i have to get a new dizzy and injectors... is there anything else i would have toget if i went from obd0 to obd1.... and obviously a obd-0 -> obd 1 jumper if i put the obd1 ecu in my car which is wired for obd1? . is there any all in 1 harness that anyone knows of that i can buy ... that has everything i need basically there with simple stupid instructions ? or anyone in the PalmSprings, CA Area that is willing to help for $.... i.e. Harness with the Knock sensor / Vtec wiring / MPFI wiring ... obviously looking fora combination of the easiest / least expensive / most reliable solution .... please help ! =)

email me if your willing to help

spec2323@yahoo.com

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 1990 Civic HB that currently has a B16 in it. (NOT RUNNING) engine is good the wiring / ECU however is wasted (previously the installer had used butt connectors and electrical tape to do the splicing / crimping of the ecu / sensors) I just picked up this car and want to put it into a 88 CRX HF that has the d15 in it (NON MPFI wiring) .... I have read all of the posts on different adapters / plugs / ecu to use ....is there anyone that can give me the straight answer ... i am willing to buy the stuff because i dont want my car to burn up do to my horrible wiring.... I know i need a complete b16 wiring harness and a ECU (should i go obd-0( i have a "pw0" ecu) or should i go to obd-1) obviously if i go anything other than it is now i have to get a new dizzy and injectors... is there anything else i would have toget if i went from obd0 to obd1.... and obviously a obd-0 -> obd 1 jumper if i put the obd1 ecu in my car which is wired for obd1? . is there any all in 1 harness that anyone knows of that i can buy ... that has everything i need basically there with simple stupid instructions ? or anyone in the PalmSprings, CA Area that is willing to help for $.... i.e. Harness with the Knock sensor / Vtec wiring / MPFI wiring ... obviously looking fora combination of the easiest / least expensive / most reliable solution .... please help ! =)

email me if your willing to help

spec2323@yahoo.com
unless someone changed it, the 88 HF should already be MPFI - use the HF engine harness and the PW0 ECU and get sub-harness for VTEC from rywire - no reason to go to OBD1

http://rywire.com/store/product_info.php?c...ebc6120376b9fbb

i got incorrect information it is not a HF .... has a b15 in it ... DPFI ... will that subharness still work for me ? if not what other options do i have ? and will my current engine harness work with all of the sensors on the b16 a

Back