B16a 92-95 (sir-ii) Motor, Tranny, Ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrXjDm

I was searching for a B16 and ifound one, does this sound like a bad price for this motor. He wants $610 for whats listed below!!!

- Motor
- Hydrolic Tranny (S21, Y21)
- ECU (P30)
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
- Tranny

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. All Sensors are guaranteed not broken and in working condition!

* Please Note: This is not a complete swap. It does not come with axles, shift linkage, or motor mounts.

Just write back and tell me if you think this is a good deal, I think it is, but i need someone elses opinion

thanx

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 11 2003, 06:26 PM
I would be wary of that,unless I could see it first.

yeah man...even without the shift linkage and axels and the other crap that still sounds to good to be true...also remember...cheap and good will never exist together...you gotta pay to play

axel and shift linkage arent that much to pay... but sometime things sound too good to be true are usually scam? hehe but be becareful where you buying it from to us no job, still in school...1g is ALOT!

way too good to be true, and does it come assembled or is it in just pieces. i got my "complete swap" for 1700 for an EG civic, and it was all seperated. and i had to wait a month for the axles, shoft linkage and mounts to get here. you get what you pay for

Originally posted by CrXjDm@Apr 11 2003, 05:47 PM
- Motor
- Hydrolic Tranny (S21, Y21)
- ECU (P30)
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
- Tranny

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. All Sensors are guaranteed not broken and in working condition!

* Please Note: This is not a complete swap. It does not come with axles, shift linkage, or motor mounts.

Just write back and tell me if you think this is a good deal, I think it is, but i need someone elses opinion

thanx

Go to www.hmotorsonline.com and find this same swap .. same exact wording in the same order ..

I just bought motor from them the are good to there word I payed 2000gs for civic type r motor with everything to drop it it in and run it came with a sheet with mileage this motor has 14,000 mi on it runs sweet

Originally posted by pootSIracer@Apr 15 2003, 10:08 PM
I just bought motor from them the are good to there word I payed 2000gs for civic type r motor with everything to drop it it in and run it came with a sheet with mileage this motor has 14,000 mi on it runs sweet

So how did you convince them to drop $1800 from the price?

Back