b16a all motor build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
hey bout to get my tax check and i have full rein of a machine shop now so i wanna do an all motor build... no i do not want itb's for one but i want a fully build high comp motor... any suggestions on a parts list.

That's kind of high for a B16. I haven't kept up with cams but as far as bottom end; PCT pistons seem to be the hot ticket(though I'd prefer to just mill/weld the head). Portflow should be able to set you up with good port work as they're pretty familiar with Honda heads. SMSP, Hytech, or Bisimoto header; not sure about the intake manifolds(I haven't kept up with them), RDX injectors, etc.

i am gonna experiment and make my own long tube 4-1 header but i either want bisi cams or toda vtec killer set up. i dont think i wanna use a type r oem piston i am leaning towards forged pistons by arias or something but i think i wanna do maybe gsr, ls or b20 bottom i just want it to be reliable but as far as aftermarket rods which direction should i go? h beam or what ever the hell else there is...

Back