B16a Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMinteg91

hey guys i have a B16a in my 91 integra i got it with some mods already installed such as
Skunk 2 intake mani
Skunk 2 adjustable cam gears
Fuel rail
DC headers

im planning on making it a NA build was thinking of build the head first then moving to the block but not sure on exzactly what part i should get and what would give me the most bang for my buck. Im posting this thread to take advice to which parts i shouldd get what and what would work best.

i was thinking i should first get new aftermarket cam shafts, valves, valve seals, and valve springs but im not an expert hoping to hear you opinion to which parts i should get for this build or if building the head first without building the block is a good idea.

Thans for your time

Slap a skunk two cams in there plus a good dyno time and be done with it. My .02

I'd like to know too , or how to go NA and pull and hold a integra type R ,
Or what would be the ultermid B-engine ? What engine ? Head ? Block ? Cams rods ? Bore it out to 2l? Ecu ? Mani folds ? To get the best.
High reving performance and durability car for a life time :) that's my biggist question can anyone help me?

i drive a 93 eg with a b18c JDM GSR its a p72 head(gsr) and a b18c block(type R) but when you look for these motors its best to get the s80 lsd tranny it comes with a helical lsd and provides excellent traction...i have a buddy with the ITR in his EG and we stay door to door and he is on a tune.. i run I/H/E and a programable chip. IMO my car pulls harder than his does but its all in what suits your driving style and capibility... but i have raced 5.o fox body's and a z28 with my car and got them...its a high revvvvvver 2...i would go with s2 products for your valve train and cam shafts asthey arethe best imo...IM i like blox but thats just me..and for your ecu just match it with the car or get a programable chip and puts the right maps on it...i run a p06 non-vtec ecu that has been chipped and socketed and converted to vtec and i dont have any problems no cel's or anything. as long as you get your base maps right..... well gl with your build keep us posted

Back