b16a compl. w/mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bl6CRX

Hey wasup guys heres what I got:

B16a Block, Head and Trans(J1) and ECU (forget the code, but whatever the b16a one is)

Mount Kit (MAD ENGINERING) for b16a into 88-91 Civic/CRX
1500 For whats listed above
B18/B20 Head 300

Type R Full Valve Train 200

P28-Mugen chipped 250

Everything is in great condition, the block has MAD power, compression tested at 195 across the board from Japan...Tranny is in good condition, however does not come with the clutch (doubt anyoneone would wan't a JDM clutch anyways) I'd like to sell the b16a all together with the mounts for a package deal of 1500 (hopefully I don't have to ship, I am in Southern California 91711, but i have no problem doing so...) Let me know at Snowsk85@yahoo.com same on AIM or on here

ohh yeah, i would consider breaking stuff up so, offer me some good prices or see what people are willing to take, peace

What kind of head is that B18? is it off a C1 or C5? If it's a C5 then I'm interested in the cams.

naw its a b, its off a b20, same as an LS though...

how much would you want to pay for some type R cams. I can get my hands on some CTRs for yah...

How much would you be willing to sell them to me for?

there not mine actually, my bro has a set for sale, just trying to help you both out...im not too sure what the going price is at the moment but thats probably what he wants....

well ask him how much he wants and if my eyes don't deceive me, I might buy em.

B16 power!

... :roll:

Back