b16a distributor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stumann

I put a JDM b16a V-Tech in my 91 Crx about a year ago. The other day it stopped dead on the highway. It turns out to be the distibutor bearing went out and pretty much destroyed the distributor. I can't seem to figure out what, if any, distributor will work. Someone told me that an Acura Intega 1.6 would work, but they only put a 1.6 in them up to 1989. In '90 they went to a 1.8. I got one anyway to try it, but it is way wrong. It won't even fit the head, not to mention the wiring is wrong. Does anyone know what distributor will work in this, if any? I believe it's an OBD-1 system. Thanks in advance.

if its still obd0 then you'll have to order one offline, i got mine from distributer king. but if its obd1 then you can get one from a 95 delsol vtec. check your ecu first and see which obd you are running.

Not to steal this guys thread but maybe it will help him too will the cap and rotor be the same as an obd1 if it's off of a del slo

Back