B16a Ford Fiesta

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

thought everyone would like this...i'm good friends with darren's cousin, and i know darren pretty well.

darren wilson, the owner of the car, did this swap. he has also done a h22a in crx that went 12.80's, sc'd h22a in EG hatch that went 11.6's, this fiesta which is a mid 13 sec car with just b16a, and next is probably a motor in the insight seen below...although its going to be remaining confidential until the swap is complete.

and he is also putting rear wheel drive in blake fullers integra, which is going to be run at the pikes peak challenge in a few months... pictures and articles can be seen in honda-tuning as a 4 part series.

enjoy the pictures...and i apologize if some of you have already seen these pics...however most haven't.

s3ec6c88f704f0.jpg

s3ec6c8874bb1d.jpg

s3ec6c898cd15a.jpg

and my favorite..."ford fiesta, powered by honda"
s3ec6ea165091d.jpg

and the insight...with more to come after darren finishes the rear wheel drive conversion...

s3ec6eb0baeaf3.jpg

thats kinda funny a ford with a honda engine. the insight looks like it is going to be a fun one to do the swap in, and it will be a total sleeper. funny, cool cars

Looks like he had to CRAM it in there.Interesting though,kind of a kick in the nuts to Ford :lol:

Back