B16A Hybrid Complete Swap For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

singlecam

I am selling my B16 complete swap. The reason it's hybrid :p is because it was originally a JDM B16A SIR2 complete swap. I blew the rings on the block last week. I found a block local and swapped everything over to that(it was just the shortblock that was swapped out). The block is a B16A3. It was said to have low miles on it. I forgot to take pics, but you could still see the hone marks on the cylinder walls.

Motor runs great. I did a comp test yesterday and 1=185,2=185,3=180,4=180. I will be getting a comp test on video for anybody that is insterested. Also I will be doing a leakdown test later on today I think. The headgasket was just replaced this past weekend when I swapped everything over(I have the receipt). Valves were also adjusted.

The swap comes with everything. Complete motor, manifolds, sensors, axles, shift linkage, mounts, harness, jdm p30 ecu, lsd tranny, etc. The shift linkage has the prothane bushing kit. The lower 2 mounts and rear tranny mount are filled with windo-weld. The tranny is a JDM B16 LSD tranny. No grinds at all. If you are local, you can come by and drive the car. The clutch pressure plate is stock, but it does have an ACT disk. Think that is everything. $2000+shipping or $1850+shipping without ecu.
swap1.JPG

Back