1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16a/hydrotranny/ecu for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hxcpe, Sep 16, 2004.

1. hxcpe

hxcpe Junior Member

i bought a jdm b16a a couple of months ago and now i need i to sell it. i have put a new water pump on it, all new seals and gaskets (all oem honda parts)

i had emergency come up this week and i NEED the money. this is the last thing i want to sell because i was almost ready to put the motor into my car, but family is more important, so the motor must go.

i have all the receipts and they will be sent to the new owner when purchased.

i paid 2600.00 for the motor, and 328.00 for the honda parts i am asking $2400.00 but i will consider serious offers.

again its a jdm b16a2 with hydro tranny, ecu andall new seals and gaskets and water pump.

Must Sale fast.

email me to inquire

2. hxcpe

hxcpe Junior Member

thanks for the interest from and emails as of right now the motor is still for sale.

i will seperate the items if i have to but i must have a buyer for each item

please help me out.

it will ship from Az.

3. B18Civic95

B18Civic95 Member

I'm interested in buying the tranny. Please advise how much you want for it and how much is shipping to 91770. email at B18Civic1995@Yahoo.com

4. hxcpe

hxcpe Junior Member

i will email you the info, but i do need to sell everything, so if anyone else is interested i will take offers on the rest of the parts

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted